Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College present an extensive webinar series created to provide industry-specific guidance and strategies for aesthetic laser businesses.
Learn from our award-winning team by tuning into the Clinical Education Series. Designed for existing practitioners, whether you offer tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, and other cosmetic laser services, the Clinical Education Series dives into specific topics to provide the most detailed information.
Aesthetic laser business owners and laser practitioners will gain deeper understanding of the most advanced medical grade, FDA-cleared lasers and their capabilities. By maximizing the features of your laser devices and incorporating the top techniques for clinical practices, your client satisfaction will increase as will your clinic’s profitability.
View each webinar topic and learn more about what to expect by tuning into the Clinical Education Series.
CLINICAL EDUCATION SERIES WEBINARS:
- Combination Therapy Methods with Laser Technology
- Optimizing results by blending multiple light-based therapies
- LIVE June 1st, 2023 @ noon central via Zoom
- Register NOW! Recording available after webinar concludes
- Investing in Advanced Laser Devices with Multiple Treatment Capabilities
- Ablative, non-ablative, and fractional laser procedures
- LIVE July 18th, 2023 @ noon central via Zoom
- Register NOW! Recording sent to email after the webinar
- Understanding Skin Physiology with Tattoo Application and Tattoo Removal
- Fitzpatrick skin types, tattoo ink types, and laser wavelengths
- LIVE August 9th, 2023 @ noon central via Zoom
- Register NOW! Recording sent directly to your inbox
- Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers
- Melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, melasma
- LIVE September 26th, 2023 @ noon central via Zoom
- Register NOW! Recording will be available right after the webinar
- Maximizing Vascular Laser Procedure Results
- Understanding, identifying, and treating cosmetic vascular abnormalities
- LIVE October 26th, 2023 @ noon central via Zoom
- Register NOW! Recording sent to your email after the webinar
What to Expect by Attending the Clinical Education Series Webinars
SECURE YOUR SPOT – click the specific link(s) above for each webinar you’re interested in and fill out the short form on the top of that page to register for the webinar. Registration is free and each webinar will include an opportunity for Q&A with the hosts at the end. Even if you can’t make it live, register anyway! You’ll receive the recording directly to your email inbox as soon as the webinar concludes.
While the Clinical Education Series is geared more toward experienced aesthetic practitioners, entrepreneurs and even those interested but not yet practicing will leave each webinar with a better understanding of aesthetic laser devices, treatments available, and strategic methods for the best clinical results.
Learn about Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College
Astanza is the leading provider of medical-grade, FDA-cleared laser devices and has an extensive product line including tattoo removal laser machines, hair removal laser devices, and skin resurfacing lasers. New Look Laser College, Astanza’s training entity, was the first and is the only laser training program dedicated solely to the practice of laser tattoo removal. Learn more about tattoo removal training and New Look Laser College by viewing the website here.