Fitzpatrick Skin Types, Tattoo Inks, Laser Wavelengths
Join the experts from Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College to learn more about skin physiology, tattoo application, and tattoo removal. Types of ink, methods for application, Fitzpatrick skin type and laser technology are all factors to consider during the tattoo removal process.
While some may think tattoo removal practitioners are anti-tattoo, that is simply not the case. We like to say tattoos and tattoo removal are better together; a fair amount of practitioners utilizing Astanza tattoo removal technology are tattoo artists who offer tattoo removal to provide better coverup artwork.
This webinar is the third installment of our Clinical Education Series – guidance for aesthetic practitioners to increase client satisfaction and profits.
– FREE to join
– LIVE August 9, 2023 at noon central
– Hosted via Zoom
– Fill out the form on this page to register for the webinar
REGISTER NOW! Unable to join us LIVE on August 9th? Go ahead and register – you’ll receive the recording directly to your inbox as soon as the webinar concludes.
Below is an outline of topics discussed during the webinar, Understanding Skin Physiology with Tattoo Application and Tattoo Removal.
– Skin physiology and how it relates to tattoo application and tattoo removal
– Q-Switched, Nd:YAG and ruby lasers for tattoo removal
– Why FDA clearance matters with tattoo removal lasers
– Picosecond vs. nanosecond laser technology
– Investing in the best tattoo removal laser for your business
– LIVE Q&A opportunity at the end of the webinar
REGISTER NOW for the third installment of our Clinical Education Series – Understanding Skin Physiology with Tattoo Application and Tattoo Removal – by filling out the form on this page.