Understanding, identifying and treating cosmetic vascular abnormalities
Join the experts from Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College to learn more about maximizing clinical results with cosmetic vascular laser procedures; increasing client satisfaction and profitability of your laser clinic. Some common cosmetic vascular concerns lasers are perfect for treating include vascular lesions, hemangiomas, and spider veins.
This webinar is the fifth installment of our Clinical Education Series – guidance for aesthetic practitioners to increase client satisfaction and profits.
Learn more about what you can expect during our webinar, Maximizing Vascular Laser Procedure Results, below.
– FREE to join
– LIVE October 26, 2023 at noon central
– Hosted via Zoom
– Fill out the form on this page to register for the webinar
REGISTER NOW! Not sure if you can join us LIVE on October 26? Go ahead and register anyway – you’ll receive the recording via email as soon as the webinar concludes.
Below is an outline of topics discussed during the webinar, Maximizing Vascular Laser Procedure Results.
– Understanding cosmetic vascular concerns and treating them with medical-grade lasers
– Light-based therapies for cosmetic vascular procedures
– How to increase patient satisfaction by utilizing the best laser treatment methods for cosmetic vascular concerns
– Why FDA clearance matters with aesthetic lasers
– Investing in the best laser machine for your aesthetic practice
– Profitability of offering laser services for cosmetic vascular abnormalities
– LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar
REGISTER NOW for the fifth segment of our Clinical Education Series – Maximizing Vascular Laser Procedure Results – by filling out the form on this page.