Ablative, Non-ablative, and Fractional Laser Procedures
Join the experts from Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College to learn more about investing in medical-grade, FDA cleared laser machines with multiple capabilities; providing maximum clinical results. The second installment of our Clinical Education Series provides industry-expert insight into advanced laser technology machines with various modalities for maximum profitability and patient satisfaction.
Tune into our LIVE webinar to learn more about tattoo removal lasers, hair removal lasers, and other aesthetic laser devices that have multiple treatment options. Investing in aesthetic lasers that have more than one capability for cosmetic treatments maximizes client satisfaction and the profitability of your aesthetic laser business.
– FREE to join
– LIVE July 18, 2023 at noon central
– Hosted via Zoom
– Fill out the form on this page to register for the webinar
REGISTER NOW! Unable to join us LIVE? Go ahead and register – you’ll receive the recording directly to your inbox.
Below is an outline of topics discussed during the webinar, Investing in Advanced Laser Devices with Multiple Treatment Capabilities.
– Q-Switched, Nd:YAG and ruby lasers
– Diode lasers
– Fractional, ablative, and non-ablative treatments with medical grade lasers
– Understanding and utilizing combination laser therapy methods
– Why FDA clearance matters with aesthetic laser machines
– Investing in the best laser device for your aesthetic practice
– LIVE Q&A at the end
REGISTER NOW for the second installment of our Clinical Education Series – Investing in Advanced Laser Devices with Multiple Treatment Capabilities – by filling out the form on this page.