Watch this previously recorded webinar hosted by the experts from Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College to learn more about treating pigmentation concerns with advanced laser devices. Common cosmetic pigmentation concerns people seek laser services for include, but are not limited to, melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, and melasma.
This webinar is the fourth installment of our Clinical Education Series – guidance for aesthetic practitioners to increase client satisfaction and profits.
Learn more about what you can expect from our webinar, Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers, below.
– FREE to access
– Previously recorded
– Fill out the form on this page to access the webinar
REGISTER NOW! You’ll receive the recording directly to your email as soon as you fill out the short form on this page.
Below is an outline of topics discussed during the webinar, Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers.
– Understanding pigmentation concerns such as melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, and melasma
– Laser treatment options for these common cosmetic pigmentation concerns
– Maximizing patient satisfaction with the best medical-grade laser technology
– Why FDA clearance matters with aesthetic lasers
– Investing in the right device for your aesthetic practice
WATCH NOW: The fourth segment of our Clinical Education Series – Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers – by filling out the form on this page.
Fill out this form to watch the webinar!
1810 S. Akard Street Ste. 500 Dallas, TX 75215