Addressing melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, melasma
Tune into this webinar hosted by the experts from Astanza Laser and New Look Laser College to learn more about treating pigmentation concerns with advanced laser devices. Common cosmetic pigmentation concerns people seek laser services for include, but are not limited to, melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, and melasma.
This webinar is the fourth installment of our Clinical Education Series – guidance for aesthetic practitioners to increase client satisfaction and profits.
Learn more about what you can expect from our webinar, Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers, below.
– FREE to join
– LIVE September 26, 2023 at noon central
– Hosted via Zoom
– Fill out the form on this page to register for the webinar
REGISTER NOW! Can’t make it LIVE September 26? Register anyway – you’ll receive the recording directly to email as soon as the webinar concludes.
Below is an outline of topics discussed during the webinar, Treating Pigmentation Concerns with Medical-Grade Lasers.
– Understanding pigmentation concerns such as melanogenesis, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, vitiligo, and melasma
– Laser treatment options for these common cosmetic pigmentation concerns
– Maximizing patient satisfaction with the best medical-grade laser technology
– Why FDA clearance matters with aesthetic lasers
– Investing in the right device for your aesthetic practice
– LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar
REGISTER NOW for the fourth segment of our Clinical Education Series – Understanding Skin Physiology with Tattoo Application and Tattoo Removal – by filling out the form on this page.