Removal patients tend to be successful and image-conscious, and they often frequent cosmetic procedures. Because the cost of tattoo removal is many times the cost of tattoo application, the procedure only attracts those with the means to pay.
CLICK the characters below to view the stories of typical tattoo removal patients.
People seek laser tattoo removal for a variety of motivations. Tattoo regret can arise from a change in lifestyle, a change in attitudes, or almost any conceivable reason. Because tattoo removal is a time-consuming and expensive process, patients are generally very motivated for removal and happy with results after treatments. Here are some of the most common reasons people seek tattoo removal:
- Tattoo is an ex’s name
- Patient is tired of having limited clothing options
- Patient doesn’t want their children to see it
- Tattoo is limiting acceptance to jobs or military
- Artist did poor quality work
- Tattoo has faded over time
- Attitudes toward the tattoo’s meaning have changed