MeDioStar® Diode Hair Removal Laser Cost, Features, Technology, and More
Learn More – Download the Product Brochure
“How much does a diode hair removal laser cost?”
This is a common question people ask when researching laser hair removal technology that can grow the profitability of their business.
The MeDioStar® diode hair removal laser is an affordable and powerful option for aesthetic practitioners interested in growing their business by providing effective solutions for patients living with unwanted hair. The MeDioStar® features several technological advancements to deliver the ultimate treatment experience for patients and practitioners, including:
- The New Monolith Handpiece Series
- 360 Degree Integrated Skin Cooling
- Unique Wavelength Combination of 810/940 nm
- 5,000 Watts of Power and Dynamic Mode
- 10.1″ LCD Touchscreen with Redesigned Software
- Multifunctional Trolley & Upgrades
Developed by Asclepion and now exclusively available in the US by Astanza Laser, the MeDioStar® diode laser is revolutionizing hair removal treatment and other aesthetic procedures with its intuitive design and leading advancements in technology. Featuring a cutting-edge cooling system, an industry-leading spot size, numerous treatment capabilities, improved overall user experience, and much more, the MeDioStar® is the preferred choice for aesthetic practitioners, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and leading medical spas.
Download the MeDioStar® brochure to answer questions such as:
- How much is the MeDioStar®diode hair removal laser cost?
- Which types of hair will the MeDioStar® remove?
- Do you have before and after images?
- What type of warranty does the MeDioStar® come with?
- How fast is the MeDioStar®?
- Which treatments can be performed?
- Where can I find a treatment video?
Laser hair removal is one of the most in-demand aesthetic procedures in the US. Capture new business and start earning more for your clinic by providing laser hair removal solutions with the MeDioStar®.