Astanza Laser is a cutting-edge medical laser company with a focus on tattoo removal and other aesthetic procedures. The Astanza brand is founded on quality through superior technology and client services. Astanza Laser offers customers a variety of essential training, marketing, and business consulting services to grow, and achieve success in the new and quickly expanding field of tattoo removal.
We are looking to add another exceptional candidate to our well-regarded Engineering Department. We offer excellent all-in-one service support for any questions involving treatment methodology or laser performance concerns. As part of the engineering team at Astanza, you would be responsible for helping clients by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. You will also need to build strong relationships with our partners and service providers to ensure clients receive the best care possible. Freight and tracking experience are needed for this position. The service coordinator should be able to provide basic level support and troubleshooting over the phone or on a video call.
This position does not require a specific background in lasers, optics, or electronics, but it does require a smart, confident, responsible, and hard-working individual. Great communication, organization, and attention to detail skills are essential, along with a client services-focused attitude.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess detailed knowledge of company goals, products, and services.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Maintain a stock of spare parts, quote prices to customers, manage backorders and maintain vendor relations, including ensuring invoices, shipment slips, and other billing issues are taken care of promptly.
- Ability to be self-sufficient while working in a team environment.
- Scheduling appointments for clients and tracking clients’ service records.
- Monitoring the services being provided and staying up to date on any services being introduced or discontinued.
- Evaluating the quality of all services and identifying areas that need improvement.
- Resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Handling sales and renewals of extended service contracts
- Coordinating payment with the accounting department.
- Self and professional development are highly encouraged.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Freight/tracking experience.
- Responsible for managing meetings, requirements, and inventory for engineers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a full background and reference check.
- Ability to multitask.
- Familiarity /aptitude with laser, electronic, or mechanical (motorcycle, auto, bicycle, etc.) systems a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- $60k total compensation
- Salary + bonus
- 401k match
- Paid Time Off
- Better Book Club
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 per year