Astanza Laser is a cutting-edge medical laser company with a focus on tattoo removal and other aesthetic procedures. The Astanza brand is founded on quality through superior technology and client services. Astanza Laser offers customers a variety of essential training, marketing, and business consulting services to grow and achieve success in the new and quickly expanding field of tattoo removal.
We are looking to add another exceptional candidate to our well-regarded Engineering Department. Service engineers are responsible for the installation of lasers on-site, and training customer employees on-site in safety and treatment protocols. We offer excellent all-in-one service support for any questions involving treatment methodology or laser performance concerns. As part of the engineering team at Astanza, you would provide routine and emergency maintenance for Astanza Laser clients. Engineers should be able to provide support and troubleshooting or clinical support over the phone, in person, or on a video call.
This position does not require a specific background in lasers, optics, or electronics, but it does require a smart, confident, responsible, and hard-working individual. Great presentation skills are essential, as are a set of skills in working with your hands and systematic problem-solving. A secondary background or affinity for a hands-on field such as electronics, or motorcycle, auto, bicycle, etc. repairs is preferred.
- Entry-level position for Service Engineer at Astanza Laser
- Interact with Physicians, PA’s, NP’s, RN’s, and other healthcare practitioners on a daily basis
- Perform initial quality inspection and routine maintenance of laser systems throughout the US.
- Troubleshoot errors and customer issues over the phone.
- Instruct doctors on the proper use of the laser systems.
- Align, adjust, calibrate, and maximize complicated laser systems in a clinic environment at customers’ locations.
- Ability to be self-sufficient while working on a team environment.
- A rewarding position where your actions are extremely transparent in the service department and each employee is held accountable.
- Teach our training courses for tattoo removal
- Travel nationally up to 75%, occasionally with very little advanced notice.
- Travel internationally
- Public speaking and instruction to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Able to grasp complex and intricate concepts quickly.
- Articulate complicated issues to customers in a very simple way.
- Safety-above-all-else mentality.
- Must have experience with public speaking
- 0-5 Years of experience (we’ll train you)
- B.S. or M.S. in related field (engineering- preferred) or (physics, natural or applied sciences, etc.).
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass full background and reference check
- Familiarity /aptitude with laser, electronic, or mechanical (motorcycle, auto, bicycle, etc.) systems a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability