Description for Non-Profit and Corrections Strategic Sales
Astanza is looking to hire a salesperson based in Dallas, TX to sell laser tattoo removal and other medical devices nationwide to non-profits and correctional institutions. A large portion of time will be spent responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), finding new RFPs, and reaching out to non-profits and correctional institutions that have job training programs or a goal of aiding those about to be released with getting jobs.
Successful representatives will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong desire to understand the science of laser tattoo removal. Must be able to educate potential customers about laser technology and the benefits of laser tattoo removal to increase job opportunities and reduce recidivism.
Representatives will be responsible for calling upon new customers and generating leads.
Position Responsibilities for Non-Profit and Corrections Strategic Sales
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Assist non-profits with grant writing
- Work with non-profits to develop creative fundraising ideas
- Learn advanced technical laser product knowledge
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Generate and qualify new sales leads
- Maintain lead relationships and close sales
- Perform laser demonstrations for potential customers
- Record keeping (inbound/outbound calls, customer feedback, inquiries, etc.)
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of contracting with government entities
- Strong desire to learn about laser tattoo removal
- Ambitious, highly-motivated, and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations
- Ability to travel
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal communication and telephone sales skills
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to key customers, conferences, and meetings
Please fill out the form on the right side of this page. Astanza Laser is an equal opportunity employer.