Careers in Aesthetic Laser Sales
The Business Development/Inside Sales Manager is an important part of our aesthetic laser sales team and are highly motivated, analytical and customer driven individual and reports directly to the VP of Global Sales. Candidates best suited for this role will have worked in sales training and leading a team of inside sales professionals while also working on key accounts. The Inside BD/Sales Manager will also work with the team to continually improve the team’s performance and develop their skills through training, mentoring and implementing new tools. This individual is also responsible for managing key national accounts and selling service contracts and working with national non-profit customers. This individual has a passion for sales and customer service and identifies strategies and opportunities to enhance the sales team’s performance.
This is just one of the Aesthetic Laser Sales that we have available.
Direct Inside Sales: Responsible for leading the inside sales efforts of select products to meet and exceed their sales targets.
Service Sales: Responsible for selling service contracts while working closely with the service team to review and price contracts.
New Look Laser College Sales: Responsible for class recruitment and meeting annual college sales target while working with the marketing department to market and advertise accordingly.
Government Sales: Responsible for the developing and managing a list of these channel prospects. Provide quotes which align with the given prospects open bids or requests. Responsible for the channel sales quota as well as the partners and end users satisfaction.
Aesthetic Laser Sales Responsibilities:
- Pro-active sales call including cold calling, following up on quotes, outstanding orders, and customer requests
- Develop, lead and expand existing accounts
- Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
- Carry out analysis of territories, markets, industries, and sales call effectiveness
- Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction
- Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously
- Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone and email
- Understand and be able to compare and contrast competitive products
- Record keeping (inbound/outbound calls, customer feedback, inquiries etc.)
Aesthetic Laser Sales Applicant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- 5 years of experience in customer experience, sales, and/or retention management
- Highly proficient skills in Google Suite, CRM databases, Saleforce.com
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling against a quota
- Solid self-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work within a team selling environment
- Ability to interface at all levels within an organization for both internal/external customers
- Demonstrated commercial selling skills. Strong business development and sales closing skills
- Effective interpersonal communication and telephone sales skills
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to key customers, conferences, and meetings
- Ability to listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests
- Must have high integrity and solid business acumen with a commitment to business ethics and compliance with regulatory rules
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlinesAbility to develop and manage budgets
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales or customer service targets and/or goals
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Former Aesthetic Laser Sales positions are beneficial