Careers in Aesthetic Laser Sales
First and foremost, this position is for someone ready to join the A-Team. Astanza’s team of sales folks, marketing gurus, service engineers, and a few Jacks and Jills of all trades is like no other. Award-winning in virtually every category, our Great Place to Work 2021/2022 is just that, and our new Inside Sales and Account Manager has to fit.
As for the job itself, a member of the inside sales team must be highly motivated and hardworking. It could be left at that, but it’d be a disservice to not suggest a competitive spirit goes a long way too.
The most successful inside sales personnel are organized go-getters with no fear of hearing the big N-O. Candidates best suited for this role will have worked in a high-performance competitive environment. The Inside Sales and Account Manager will be responsible for working with new clients, established key accounts, and high-level accounts. Any individual considering joining the A-Team must be passionate about their work, customer service oriented, and proud to contribute to the team’s success.
This role can sit in our headquarters in Dallas, TX, or in a remote location that is United States-based.
- Connecting with new inbound leads via call, text, email, and social platforms
- Following an established and successful cadence
- 20-50 phone calls each day
- Guiding prospective buyers through the buying process
- Using provided software to manage and nurture relationships (i.e. Salesforce)
- Creating quotes, proposals, and deliverables for prospective clients
- Orchestrating the after-sale process for smooth onboarding of new clients
- Nurturing and developing existing client relationships (help the family continue to grow!)
- Generating incremental revenue based on individual quarterly and annual targets
- Utilizing the tools and resources available
- Collaborating with marketing, service, and leadership teams to help the company and our clients improve
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- At goal, candidates earn ~$150,000 with superstars earning $180,000+
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong empathy for customers
- Passion for revenue generation and professional growth
- 3+ years involved in customer experience, sales, and/or retention management
- Highly proficient in Google Workspace and Saleforce.com
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Positive track record of successfully working against a quota
- Solid self-management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Enthusiasm to work within a team selling environment
- Ability to interface at all levels within an organization, both internally and externally
- B2B experience, ideally in sales, business development, or marketing. Can you close?
- Must be able to travel up to 15% of the time to key customers, conferences, and meetings
- High-level interpersonal communication skills
- Keen to learn the company, industry, and sales process
- Ability to listen to customers, understanding their needs, and respond positively to requests
- High integrity and ethical standards, with a commitment to compliance with regulatory rules
- Willingness to adapt to a changing environment with multiple priorities
- Competence to track and manage tasks to successfully meet deadlines
- Full-time (Dallas, TX HQ or remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $250,000.00 per year